USE Linux – Without installing!
Ever wondered carrying a computer in your pocket? How amazing It sounds when you hear it.
But it is possible to carry your own computer in your pocket.
This is like those USB Sticks you have heard about Plug into any TV and start using it as a computer.
But in this concept is kind of different.
So let’s get started and learn how to make your own computer which you could carry anywhere you want.
Here’s the list of the things you’ll need-
- Two USB Pendrives 2.0 –Minimum 4GB its good if you have more than that like 16/32 GB
- An ISO file of any Linux OS you like . (“To download Linux click on the link here”)
- Rufus Application – (“to download Rufus click on the link” )
- A computer Running windows or Mac Os.
When you have got all these things Lets hit the Bull’s eye
- Plug in the pen drive in which you want to install your OS.
- Start the Rufus Application
Subscribe US FOR MORE Helpful Tech Videos and Hacks.